OBERA monitors and treats the air in your company
The air quality in companies is an increasingly important issue.
The air in industrial workshops, logistic platforms and storage halls is often full of dust and pollutantsresulting from the activity and external pollution.
Indoor air in companies is generally 5 to 10 times more polluted than outdoor air. This bad air quality can alter the quality of the products, lead to customer complaints, cause illnesses or reduce productivity. This poor air quality can affect the quality of products, lead to customer complaints, cause illnesses and reduce productivity.
OBERA is an expert in air treatment and offers you :
- devices to continuously measure the air quality in the company
- devices to capture air at the source
- dust removal and filtration equipment
- industrial air purifiers to professionally treat ambient air and anti-virus and anti-bacterial air purifiers
- industrial air extractors and fans
- industrial odor eliminators and gaseous pollutant treatment
- air coolers and air analyzers
- oil mist filters
- industrial vacuum cleaners
- Where can I use an evaporative cooling system ?Evaporative coolers can be used for a wide variety of applications. They are the best solution for extreme working conditions and large areas where air conditioners cannot be used and where the required cooling capacity is too high. The most common areas of application are listed below.
- Adiabatic air coolers FAQThis article gives our answers to the most frequently asked questions about evaporative cooling.
- How can evaporative cooling improve industrial production ?Temperatures across Europe have been on the rise, with the last decade being the warmest on record. In fact, 2020 was the warmest year on record, 1.2°C warmer than the average year in the 19th century.